Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Can't Live Without 'Em

It has been proven. I absolutely cannot live without these two boys. Now, I take a LOT of pride in my ability to be independent. I don't need anyone to do anything for me, especially not a man. I can do it myself. This stems back to when I first learned to talk. A majority of the Gidley home videos have me boldly stating (ok, more like yelling in a little kid voice) "ME DO IT!!" to my mother, father, sister, or anyone who was in my way or doing something for me that I felt I could do myself.

Well the boys took off on a Florida road trip for Spring Break and I was gone for a few days in LA, so I didn't even have to spend that much time at the apt by myself. But in the short period of a few days I broke the laundry room doors and ruined Nathan's nice dining room table with nail polish remover. Needless to say, the doors didn't get fixed until Nathan came home and fixed them because I couldn't get the dang things to line up on the track. And now I have to bring my dad down here to sand and refinish the spot on Nathan's table.

Out of this I have concluded that I do in fact need men in my life. But only three. Tim, Nathan, and dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment