Friday, November 6, 2009

Dr. McHottie

First of all, my apologies for not writing in so long. My devoted readers are missing me, I can tell. To tag on to the last post, I have to say one thing. A few nights ago I got home pretty late from work and running errands to find that the boys were not home. A couple of hours later when I was going to bed they still were not home. I was worried sick...
Unfortunately, we're all three so busy that we haven't spent a ton of time together to have a big event (such as pumpkin carving). Fortunately, we do not need to plan a lot of time together for some good laughs. A couple of weeks ago I walked in the door to find the boys studying together, which is perfectly normal. What was not so normal was how close they were laying on the floor together. The below picture does not do it justice. I probably could have fit only a quarter between them. They moved apart in the time I went to get my camera:


Then I got a good shot of them hard at work. (This may or may not be posed)


It wasn't until a couple days later that I found out why they work so hard on their studies. Tim came to me and said, "I know what I want to do." I asked him what and he told me, "I want to be Dr. McHottie. I want to be THAT doctor that all the women swoon over when he walks out of the room. Just a stud swooping in to save the day."
I actually have no doubt in my mind that that is EXACTLY what he will be. Then, once he has healed the wounded he will send them off to Therapist Mc____ (fill in the blank), aka Nathan, for their physical therapy. Sort of similar to their classroom tactics of meshing their newfound friends...they will bring together their patients. And they'd better damn well send their kids to me for dental work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment